As a bodyworker and energetic healer, I am incredibly honored to provide therapeutic sessions for my clients. My goal is to help your mind-body-spirit connection ease back into balance and alignment. My work is restorative, healing, relaxing, and intuitively profound. Every session we have together will be unique. My offering of Therapeutic Massage blends together elements of swedish, myofascial release, Reiki, and CranioSacral therapy. By weaving together a unique recipe of these modalities, we work together to unwind deep tension and trauma patterns in the body. Each session is a comprehensive, thoughtful flow in order to address your body’s specific current and long-term needs. I look forward to working with you and supporting your wellbeing journey!
As a yogini, I’ve been practicing yoga for over 17 years, taking my first class at the age of 16. After that, I convinced my high school to give me gym credit for taking classes at a local yoga studio! Success! I taught my first class when I was 18, and became certified to teach in 2010, completing my 200-hr Yoga Alliance approved teacher training at Asana Studio in Colorado under Jenn Williams-Stuart. In 2011, I completed a 100-hr Anusara Immersion with Amy Ippoliti. I completed my Yoga Nidra teacher training in 2014 with Jeremy Wolf, and graduated from my 500-hr Yoga Alliance approved teacher training in 2015 at Samadhi Center for Yoga & Meditation studying under Beth Sanchez, Hansa Knox, Cheryl Deer, Jeremy Wolf, and many others. In every class or private session I teach, I offer laughter, safety, challenge, and joy. Yoga is so much more than just a sequence of poses, and my goal as a teacher is to help each student find inspiration to pursue their practice. I’ve taught yoga to beginners since 2010, and love welcoming EVERYone to the mat.
Emily Powers is a Licensed Massage Therapist with over 640 hours of training, an E-RYT 200 & RYT-500 Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor with over 700 hours of yoga teacher training, and a Reiki Master Teacher. She has over 1700 registered teaching hours with Yoga Alliance.
- Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy: Tissues, School of Inner Health, 2018
- Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy: Fluids, School of Inner Health, 2018
- AromaTouch Technique Training, doTERRA / Jessica Travis, 2018
- Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy: The Relational Field / Biodynamics, School of Inner Health, 2018
- Reiki Master Teacher Training, with Jeremy Wolf, 2018
- CranioSacral Therapy I, Upledger Institute, 2017
- CranioSacral Therapy I and II, San Francisco School of Massage and Bodywork, 2016
- Massage Therapy Training, Cypress Health Institute, 500+ hrs, 2015
- Samadhi Center for Yoga, 500+ hr Yoga Teacher Training, 2014
- Anusara Yoga, 100 hr Immersion, 2011
- Asana Studio, 200+ hr Yoga Teacher Training, 2010
- Certified Massage Therapist with CO DORA since 2016, #19254
- RYT-500 Yoga Instructor with Yoga Alliance since 2014, #60368
- Reiki II with Jeremy Wolf, Samadhi Center for Yoga 2015
- Reiki I with Jeremy Wolf, Samadhi Center for Yoga 2014
- RYT-200 Yoga Instructor with Yoga Alliance since 2010, #60368
- Wilderness First Responder with Wilderness Medicine Institute since 2006
She is available for CranioSacral therapy, Therapeutic Massage Therapy, Reiki, AromaTouch Technique, private yoga sessions, corporate yoga classes, and corporate massage therapy.